Touring the Family Safety Centers
All tours of the Family Safety Center and Jean Crowe Advocacy Center have been suspended until further notice due to public health concerns with COVID-19. We will share when our building is open again to public tours on this webpage. Thank you for your interest in seeing our Centers.
- Photography and video recording is allowed. However, photography and videography of individuals is prohibited.
- Maximum group size is dependent on location.
- At the Family Safety Center, up to 15 people can be accommodated. If greater than 15, the group may be divided into smaller groups.
- At the Jean Crowe Advocacy Center, up to 7 people can be accommodated. If greater than 7, the group may be divided into smaller groups.
Tour length: Single center, average 45 minutes. Both centers, with travel time, average 2 hours.
Tour Request Guidelines
- Standing time slot for tours is Friday at 1 PM
- If that time is not possible, tours may be requested M-F 10 AM – 3 PM, based on availability.
- Tours are not available on Metro Nashville observed holidays. See the schedule here.
- Requests should allow a 48-hour turnaround period for a response.
- Some areas of the Center may not be available due to the confidentiality and safety of clients.
Office of Family Safety Centers Tour Request