The Office of Family Safety is still offering services during the COVID-19 outbreak. Please click the button above to read more about our response and the precautions we are taking to keep clients and staff safe during this time.
If you think you might be in an abusive relationship, please click the button above to learn more about what abuse can look like.
Office of Family Safety Advocates at our Family Safety Centers and our FSC partner agencies are here for you. Please click the button above to learn more about the services available to you.
Want to contribute to our mission, but are unable to lend your time? Click the button above to donate by purchasing needed items from our wish list. Your purchase can be shipped directly to us!
You can find hope at one of the Office of Family Safety’s Safety Centers:
Family Safety Center
- 610 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210
- Open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Open 24/7 for Orders of Protection
- Phone: 615-880-1100
- Email: FSCINFO@jis.nashville.org
Jean Crowe Advocacy Center (court-based)
- 100 James Robertson Parkway, Suite 114, Nashville, TN 37201
- Open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Phone: 615-862-4767
- Email: JCAC@jis.nashville.org
Please request a tour of both or either of our Safety Centers by clicking the button above and completing our Tour Request Form.
Connect with us on our social media platforms.