Is This Abuse?
Sometimes it can be difficult to know whether or not you are in an abusive relationship. Abuse can take many forms beyond just physical, including emotional, sexual, and financial. If you think you might be in an abusive relationship, please click here to take the quiz to assess your level of safety.
Want to Contribute?
Want to contribute to our mission, but are unable to lend your time? Donate by purchasing items for our centers from our wish list! Items listed below are those we are constantly in need of and would go a long way in aiding us in serving the Nashville community. Anything helps! Please click here to view our wish list.
Want to Visit?
You can find hope at one of the Office of Family Safety’s Safety Centers:
Family Safety Center
- 610 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210
- Open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Open 24/7 for Orders of Protection
- Phone: 615-880-1100
- Email: FSCINFO@jis.nashville.org
Jean Crowe Advocacy Center (court-based)
- 100 James Robertson Parkway, Suite 114, Nashville, TN 37201
- Open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Phone: 615-862-4767
- Email: JCAC@jis.nashville.org
Want to Take a Tour?
Please request a tour of both or either of our Safety Centers by filling out this form.