OFS Family Safety Centers
Family Safety Center (FSC) – Walk-Ins & Appointments
- One of the largest Family Justice Centers in the country
- Increases the safety of victims of domestic and sexual violence, child and elder abuse, and human trafficking
- Bus line access and on-site parking
- Supportive environment for victims to receive free and confidential services from a variety of providers
- Walk-ins are welcome.
Address: 610 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210
Days and Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Parking: There is plenty of free parking at the Family Safety Center.
Partners currently providing services at the FSC:
- Nashville Children’s Alliance
- The Department of Children’s Services
- MNPD Domestic Violence Division’s Family Intervention Program
- The District Attorney’s Office
- Sexual Assault Center
- The Mary Parrish Center
- The MNPD Domestic Violence, Sex Crimes, and Youth Services Departments
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
- Juvenile Court of Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County
- HABIT (Human-Animal Bond in Tennessee)
Jean Crowe Advocacy Center (JCAC) – Court Appearances
- Only fully court-based Family Justice Center in the country
- Increases the safety of domestic and sexual violence victims
- Supportive, safe environment apart from the offender for victims to receive services while waiting for court
- Free and confidential services provided by highly trained advocates
Address: 100 James Robertson Parkway, Suite 114, Nashville, TN 37201
Days and Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.