Family Safety Center
Nashville’s Family Safety Center serves individuals who have experienced domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking or child abuse. Let us help.
The Family Safety Center (FSC) is one of the largest Family Justice Centers in the country. The FSC increases the safety of victims of domestic and sexual violence, child and elder abuse, and human trafficking by creating a supportive environment for victims to receive free and confidential services from a variety of providers. Walk-ins are welcome.
Free and confidential services provided at the Family Safety Center:
- Safety Planning
- Danger Assessment
- Orders of Protection
- Crisis Intervention
- Shelter/Housing Assistance
- Emergency Food Assistance
- Children’s Services
- Support Groups
- Referrals to Partner Agencies
- Address Confidentiality Assistance
- Domestic Violence Education
Address: 610 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210
Parking: There is plenty of free parking available at the Family Safety Center.
Days and Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more details on abusive relationships, please click on the icons below:
Domestic Violence Human Trafficking
Child Abuse Sexual Assault Elder Abuse
Partners currently providing services at the FSC:
- Nashville Children’s Alliance
- The Department of Children’s Services
- MNPD Domestic Violence Division’s Family Intervention Program
- The District Attorney’s Office
- Sexual Assault Center
- The Mary Parrish Center
- The MNPD Domestic Violence, Sex Crimes, and Youth Services Departments
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
- Juvenile Court of Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County
- HABIT (Human-Animal Bond in Tennessee)
To request a tour, click here