The Office of Family Safety depends on our community donors for donations crucial to providing emergency resources for clients including food. Below is a list of our immediate needs.
Please visit https://rb.gy/tybak to shop our Amazon wishlist or reach out to Courtney at CourtneyJMuller@jisnashville.gov or 615-880-1100 to learn about how you can become a donation partner or host a food drive.
If you would like to contribute financially, we accept donations in cash or in the form of a check made out to the Metro Nashville Office of Family Safety. These can be dropped off at either of our centers or mailed to the Family Safety Center at 610 Murfreesboro Pike.
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken, ect) preferably with pop tops
- Dried goods (rice, beans, pasta, Hamburger Helper, mashed potatoes)
- Peanut butter
- Pasta sauce
- Oatmeal, cereal
- Granola bars
- Individual snacks (chip bags, crackers, cookies, etc.)
- Juice boxes
- Gift cards for grocery stores or superstore
We are currently only accepting new clothing.
- New sweatshirts
- New leggings
- New socks
- New shoes
- Gift cards for grocery stores, Visa gift cards
- Hotel vouchers
- Gift cards and vouchers for gas, Uber, and Lyft (small increments such as $5-10)
- Cell phone chargers (Android, iPhone, etc.)
- Cell phone minutes