Want to contribute to our mission, but are unable to lend your time? Shop our Amazon Wish List and donate goods for our clients! Items listed below are those we are constantly in need of and would go a long way in aiding us in serving the Nashville community. Anything helps!
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken, ect) preferably with pop tops
- Dried goods (rice, beans, pasta, Hamburger Helper, mashed potatoes)
- Peanut butter
- Pasta sauce
- Oatmeal, cereal
- Granola bars
- Individual snacks (chip bags, crackers, cookies, etc.)
- Juice boxes
- Gift cards for grocery stores or superstore
- New sweatshirts and sweatpants
- New socks
- New shoes
- Gift cards for grocery stores, Visa gift cards
- Hotel vouchers
- Gift cards and vouchers for gas, Uber, and Lyft
- Cell phone chargers (Android, iPhone, etc.)
- Baby formula
- Movies (English and Spanish)
- Cots to sleep on
- Disposable cell phones
If you would like to contribute financially, we accept donations in cash or in the form of a check made out to the Metro Nashville Office of Family Safety. These can be dropped off at either of our centers or mailed to the Family Safety Center.
Have questions about donations? Reach out to Courtney Kolb at CourtneyJKolb@jis.nashville.org to learn more.