OFS Family Safety Centers
COVID-19 Update: OFS Still Here to Help
Please Call 615-880-1100 for Remote Advocacy from 9am-5pm:
- Order of Protection Assistance
- Safety Planning
- Referrals, including Safe Housing Options
Please Come to the Family Safety Center at 610 Murfreesboro Pike from 9am-5pm for urgent assistance only with Orders of Protection. Staff are currently utilizing distancing precautions and protective equipment for everyone’s safety.
The Jean Crowe Advocacy Center (JCAC) in the courthouse is currently closed.
24 Hour Assistance Call the YWCA Hotline: 1-800-334-4628
We know not everyone is “safer at home.” We are here to help. You are not alone.
Family Safety Center (FSC) – Walk-Ins & Appointments
- One of the largest Family Justice Centers in the country
- Increases the safety of victims of domestic and sexual violence, child and elder abuse, and human trafficking
- Bus line access and on-site parking
- Supportive environment for victims to receive free and confidential services from a variety of providers
- Walk-ins are welcome.
Address: 610 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210
Days and Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Parking: There is plenty of free parking at the Family Safety Center.
Partners currently providing services at the FSC:
- Nashville Children’s Alliance
- The Department of Children’s Services
- MNPD Domestic Violence Division’s Family Intervention Program
- The District Attorney’s Office
- Sexual Assault Center
- The Mary Parrish Center
- The MNPD Domestic Violence, Sex Crimes, and Youth Services Departments
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
- Juvenile Court of Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County
- HABIT (Human-Animal Bond in Tennessee)
Jean Crowe Advocacy Center (JCAC) – Court Appearances
- Only fully court-based Family Justice Center in the country
- Increases the safety of domestic and sexual violence victims
- Supportive, safe environment apart from the offender for victims to receive services while waiting for court
- Free and confidential services provided by highly trained advocates
Address: 100 James Robertson Parkway, Suite 114, Nashville, TN 37201
Days and Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.